Focused, tailored training that develops and strengthens your team
As a fellow business, we understand that organising training has its challenges.
How about funding the training, inconvenient delivery times, taking staff away from their job, and especially, making sure the training is going to benefit the business and your employees.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a local, valuable, non-disruptive training programme that really does strengthen the business?
We’ve helped hundreds of businesses see increased productivity through our Academy. They see:
- Increased performance
- Improved adherence to quality standards
- Boosted employee engagement
- Improved employee motivation
This leads to:
- Reduced turnover and recruitment costs
- Upskilled employees undertaking a greater variety of work, and
- Better developed skills to respond effectively to changing circumstances
Our Academy helps your people to help your business to stay ahead of the competition.
BSA Training have considered all of the challenges businesses face when thinking about training, and developed a training package to respond to these. This package benefits from:
- Delivery limited to three hours, which means we minimise employees’ time away from the workplace. We will also deliver the training on-site and in small groups at your convenience
- Bespoke dates, time and frequency of the sessions minimising any disruption to the business, particularly at busier times
- Tailored training that takes into account the business’ strengths, challenges and opportunities to ensure the topics selected are relevant and the content is practical. There’s lots of opportunity on the day to reflect, discuss and contextualise how learners will use this new learning in their roles
- Branded training material and certificates with your company logos and colours
- Flexibility in amending the content to meet the changing requirements of the group. We see this as an iterative process – we will design the sessions informed by what came out of the previous session
- Forward planning by producing action plans for each employee, ensuring they are accountable for demonstrating what they have learned and the impact it has on their role
- Fun and interactive workshop delivery that will cater to different learning styles
- An empowering training approach that will elevate employees’ positions by asking their opinions and encouraging them to share good practice on when they have got it right and even when they have got it wrong. We want participants to learn from both the facilitator and their fellow colleagues
How does it work?
We will deliver two sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon to groups of approximately six to ten people. In collaboration with you, we will design the training package, including the number of sessions and the chosen topics that make up your Academy, and agree suitable dates and times.
Here are some examples of the sessions we can deliver (this is not an exhaustive list and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss any requirements you may have – we are creative!)
- Developing Good Managers into Great Leaders
- Building and Developing Top Performing Teams
- The Importance of Innovation – How to do Things Better, Faster, Cheaper
- Customer Service Excellence – a Focus on the Customer
- Creation and Delivery of Professional Presentations
- How to Motivate and Inspire Others
- Mastering Excellent Communication within Business
- Understanding and Managing Yourself
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Improved Confidence and Assertiveness
- Time Management and Meeting Management
- Effective Negotiation – Making Better Deals
- Winning Sales – How to Win New Business
- Effective Delegation
- Conducting Successful Appraisals
- Improved Business Networking
- Developing Effective Professional Relationships
How we helped Unify Business Solutions, Barlborough
We improved communication at Unify Business Solutions, an IT and Telecoms provider, through The Academy programme.
Unify’s Salesperson Oliver Thomas explains:
The training helped me take a step back from my role, and form a landscape view of the business. I’m now more in tune with other people and their way of working, and have a much more reflective outlook in my job.
Software Engineer Will Elson said:
Our communication session helped me listen to and give feedback to my colleagues, and importantly, to explain my work to them. As a result, the team understands what everyone is doing more, and we can be more productive.
Other sessions that Oliver and Will took part in were Teamwork, Customer Care and Developing Yourself.
They both said they found it interactive, really relaxed and fun.
Will noted how Bobby’s delivery style and the practical nature of the workshops made it easy for him to take it all in:
I was expecting it to be quite a formal affair, but Bobby was really relaxed and got everyone involved. The exercises at the end of the sessions really reinforced the content.
Bobby has a knack for being able to identify people’s skills, one of the main things that I noticed about Bobby was that everyone felt involved. He had a relaxed rapport that made everyone feel comfortable.
We’re always available to provide you with more information – get in touch with Bobby on 07989111 711 or email@example.com