One-off courses that have a positive impact on your business
Sometimes you need one-off business courses to get specific outcomes.
Your staff might want to learn essential sales skills. They might need guidance on how to deliver a brilliant presentation. They could benefit from best practice in leading meetings or appraisals. Or they might need to boost their management skills like planning, delegating and leading.
We offer half- and full-day business courses to help participants develop new skills, knowledge and attitudes to support the achievement of personal and professional objectives. These sessions are tailored to the needs of the individual, group or business and include topics such as:
- Developing Good Managers into Great Leaders
- Building and Developing Top Performing Teams
- Winning Sales – How to Win New Business
- Consultative Selling
- The Importance of Innovation – How to do things better, faster, cheaper
- Customer Service Excellence – a Focus on the Customer
- Creation and Delivery of Professional Presentations
- How to Motivate and Inspire Others
- Mastering Excellent Communication within Business
- Understanding and Managing Yourself
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Improved Confidence and Assertiveness
- Time Management and Meeting Management
- Effective Negotiation – Making Better Deals
- Effective Delegation
- Conducting Successful Appraisals
- Improved Business Networking
- Developing Effective Professional Relationships
How we helped E1EW
E1EW specialises in recruitment across a range of sectors, and has offices based in Doncaster, Darlington and Peterborough. The company approached BSA to support them with staff development. A one-off course turned into a long-term relationship.
Director Lisa Graham, said:
We first brought Bobby on board to run a standalone piece of training over two days, but what he did was so successful, we asked him to run regular sessions with our team every few months.
What really impressed us about Bobby was how he wasn’t just offering us generic training. He really takes on board our briefs and builds us a tailored programme that focuses on our business needs.
We look at things like team building, time management, referring techniques and the specific challenges of working within sales. Bobby has had a really varied career and has a wealth of experience, so he’s got the empathy needed to put himself in our shoes.
The tools Bobby teaches are so well used – our team are out putting them into practice straight away.
Bobby’s work is so much better than any other trainer I’ve come across. What is different about him is that he gets to know the business and the specific characters within in it, and because of that, everything he delivers is so bespoke to us and who we are as a company.
Bobby is so much more than a coach or a trainer – he’s a business advisor who really helps us to improve all aspects of what we do
Interested? Get in touch with Bobby on 07989111 711 or email@example.com