Improve your people. Improve your business.
We’re passionate about people development. Employees are one of the most important resources in any business, so we help them meet their goals by training people in:
- Efficiency and effectiveness.
BSA Training is made up of an experienced team of trainers, consultants, coaches, psychologists and business topic specialists. We love to get to know our clients to form an understanding of where they are, where they want to be and how we can help them get there.
Our training helps employees reach their full potential, perform better and achieve success. Available workshops and courses include Leadership & Management, Coaching & Mentoring, Sales & Account Management, Business & People Impact Training and Employability projects.
We guarantee you will find us friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable!
BSA’s Training Approach
At BSA Training, it is important to us to help our clients make the most of their workshops. That’s why we pledge the following to our learners:
- You’ll be comfortable. We’ll create an informal, relaxed and supportive learning environment to help you get the most out of the session.
- You’ll be engaged. We’ll include activities like experiential problem-solving games, role plays and action learning sets. Your personality will be tested, as will your behaviour. You’ll get 360 degree feedback, action learning sets, we’ll have group discussions, one-to-ones, experiential problem solving games, role plays and case studies) and visit case studies.
- You’ll dare to be different. We celebrate what makes people different and how we all make our own contributions to the business’s achievements.
- You’ll learn about others. We will provide opportunities for the participants to learn, not just about themselves, but about colleagues, customers, suppliers.
- You’ll get training specific to you. We’ll ensure the training is relevant to every individual and has lasting impact.
- You’ll have access to aftercare. We will provide support after the training programme for questions and ongoing guidance.
Find out what our past learners think of us…
BSA have an excellent training style that quickly puts all delegates at ease and in a good position for learning.
Steve Allenby, Director of Shape Services Ltd and Director of E1EW
I enjoyed the training which I have implemented it into both my work and home life with great results.
Corey Mahoney, Business Development Manager at Powertherm Contracts
BSA Training has built strong, positive relationships with all learners, and demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for the training they deliver.
Karen Allen, HR Business Partner, Trelleborg Applied Technologies
We were over the moon to be recognised for our training by being named runner up at the 2013 Doncaster Business Awards for Small Business of the Year! Following this, BSA Training was also a finalist at the 2014 and 2015 ceremonies and in the 2015 Success Through Partnership Working category.
Contact us today on 07989111 711 or email@example.com to discuss your business needs.