The Managing for Success Programme is a tailored development programme designed for Managers working within the Manufacturing sector. The programme aims to develop vital skills and processes for Managers reporting to Senior Management, and in functional roles including Technical, Financial, Operational, Quality or Commercial areas.
Not in the Manufacturing Sector but want to take advantage of the Managing for Success Programme? Contact us about delivering a bespoke programme designed for your sector.
This programme has been designed in collaboration with those now working successfully within Managerial roles and includes:
- 9 Facilitated Workshops – These sessions cover Management Fundamentals that are designed specifically for the Manufacturing sector.
- ILM Level 5 Award in Management (Optional) – This is a high level, formally recognised qualification accredited by the leading awarding body, Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
- Work-based Business Improvement Project – This project provides opportunities for Return on Investment for the organisation. Managers are required to apply the learning and knowledge they have gained from the facilitated workshops on the ‘shop floor’.
- Presentation Day – Participants have the opportunity to present their understanding of the knowledge they have gained from the Managing for Success programme.
The Managing for Success Programme provides Managers with:
- Improved knowledge of the optimal processes for supervising their teams, to solve issues that arise and the confidence to face tough, everyday decisions.
- The appropriate behaviours in multiple leadership situations
- A greater self-awareness of their own management skills and of self-management
- Improved skills in managing change and effective communication
- Improved ability and processes for providing timely feedback in the appropriate manner
- Skills to develop sustainable quality and profit-oriented strategies
- Improved understanding and management of business purpose, stakeholders, structures and key performance indicators.
- Improved ability to identify and positively influence business culture
- Effective communication skills in a range of business formats
- Improved processes for the development, leadership and motivation of an effective team to achieve business goals
- Improved ability to coach employees to improve personal performance
- Opportunities to network with like-minded Managers, and to share good practice whilst gaining an improved understanding of how other Managers carry out their role in other businesses and organisations.
Find out what some of our clients have said about BSA Training’s Manufacturing Sector’s Managing for Success Programme: