Improve your people. Improve your business.
We are passionate about people development. We believe that people are businesses’ most important resource, and so to achieve business success we need to develop our people to:
- manage themselves
- work with others
- problem solve
- make decisions and
- carry out their responsibilities more effectively.
We’re a highly experienced team of trainers, consultants, coaches, psychologists, HR professionals and business topic specialists with a proven track record.
We really get to know our clients and so will work closely with your organisation and people to understand where you are and where you want to be.
Our friendly, enthusiastic, innovative and knowledgeable team will work with you to get you there!
Our bespoke and customer-centric programmes in Leadership and Management, Coaching and Mentoring, Sales and Account Management, Business and People Impact Training, and Employability Projects allow your people and business to reach its potential, perform better and achieve success.
BSA’s training approach
- We will create an informal, relaxed and supportive learning environment to help engage your employees and get the most out of the session
- We will share excellent practice based on extensive research, our own experience in industry and our work with other clients
- We will adopt a ‘blended learning’ approach using a range of innovative classroom and online learning activities including personality and behavioural testing, 360 degree feedback, action learning sets, group discussions; one-to-ones, experiential problem solving games, role plays and case studies.
- We will ensure the training is relevant and impactful, tailoring programmes around your specific business needs and helping participants understand how they can quickly and effectively use the new learning back in the workplace, creating lasting behavioural change
- We will provide support after the training programme and so you don’t feel alone and there is someone there if you have any questions or would like further guidance
- We will help to empower your team by helping participants identify and celebrate what makes them different and highlight their contribution and achievements to the business.
- We will provide opportunities for the participants to learn, not just about themselves, but about the people they work with – colleagues, customers, suppliers, etc.
“BSA have an excellent training style that quickly puts all delegates at ease and in a good position for learning”. Steve Allenby, Director of Shape Services Ltd and Director of E1EW
“I enjoyed the training which I have implemented it into both my work and home life with great results”. Corey Mahoney, Business Development Manager at Powertherm Contracts
“BSA Training has built strong, positive relationships with all learners, and demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for the training they deliver”. Kaaren Allen, HR Business Partner, Trelleborg Applied Technologies
BSA Training has been recognised for our achievements, after being awarded ‘Runner-up’ at the 2013 Doncaster Business Awards for Small Business of the Year. After this we were also a ‘Finalist’ at the 2014 and 2015 ceremonies. In addition, BSA were also ‘Finalist’ in the 2015 Success Through Partnership Working category.
Contact us today on 07989111 711 or email@example.com to discuss your business needs.